Edu-Nova Asset Map of Exportable Education Assets in North Atlantic Canada (2011)
EduNova's mandate is to work with members to raise the profile of Nova Scotia's education and training expertise. EduNova's focus is on collaborative international recruitment activities and the identification of international project opportunities. A key component to their Five year strategic plan for exportation of education was an asset map database of all North Atlantic colleges and universities that had engaged in international projects, research and joint ventures.
- An online customer relationship management database was customized by the client and made accessible via web login
- Identified all tertiary institutions in North Atlantic Canada and reviewed their records of international projects in which they engaged
- The project details in terms of the demographics of the institutes, the departments engaged in international projects, a synopsis of the project, the beneficiary country and/college partners, the project period, identify the funding donor, categorized the projects by pre-established sectors and class of engagement.
- Perform data scrubbing (reviewing records for duplications and other errors) in addition to random sampling ratification where the faculty heads were contacted personally to confirm the database content
- Fully populated exportable education assets database
- An asset map
- Fed into Edu Nova’s five year strategic plan
Value to the client organization
- Identified sources of funding for education export.
- Ability to generate reports on the most frequent class of engagement of previous education exports, value of such exports by year, category, type of university and beneficiary country.
- Working tool for the planning export initiatives for the North Atlantic tertiary institutions.